Do you ever wonder, "Do I even hear from God?"
I know I do!
BUT THEN GOD...
On July 24th my friend Danna came over and as I shared that our trip to Kenya was postponed. She shared that her trip to Ethiopia couldn't happen because the person she was traveling with had to cancel. We wondered, "Could we go together?"
It was fast and furious with long nights, lots of prayer and preparation in order to make it happen. On the night before we were to fly out God woke me up with this song.
"I know this heart got power
These eyes got power
This love got power
This touch got power
Said this heart got power
These eyes got power
I feel it in my veins
I’m dancing every day (like)
I am finally alive
I’m gonna set my world on fire
I will never dim my light
I’m gonna set my world on fire."
I had to Google it. I didnt know where it came from or how I knew it. As Greg and I drove to the airport I found it on YouTube so we listened to it. When I heard the mom say, "I dont remember. " I was undone and cried. God was singing over me with a song that His power was at work in me.
My opening lesson for our trip would be the Word "Remember" from Psalm 42. Remember is used approximately 250 in many forms in Scripture. It always shows God's movement when He uses it and when it is used by man it shows his movement toward God. It calls for action.
Psalm 42 also reminds us that God sings over us at night.
I started crying when I realized how God showed me He was moving with power in me.
I didnt hear the song in the night again until last night. I woke up singing it again after traveling 36+ hours to get home.
What a gift of God to remind me that His power is moving through me.
I am so humbled and blessed. God allowed me to train 48 pastors from 7 churches in different denominations. The topic: Singing in the Dark: Finding Healing through remembrance.
Thank you, FOR KING AND COUNTRY and Taylor Hill for such a blessed reminder in this song.
If you have not watched the video, watch it through the long pause to watch the electricity turn on to symbolize the power of His light moving through a village both physically and spiritually. Amazing!
This little light of mine, I am going to let it shine. I am going to set my world on fire.
Amen & Hallelujah!
No comments:
Post a Comment