Wednesday, August 19, 2026

Plan the noble path

"Plan your life around the noblest way to benefit others." (Romans 12:17/TPT)

What a beautiful verse. 

What a humbling verse.

What a convicting verse. 

As the heat of emotion rises, do I plan to be noble?

As frustration mounts and seeks to crescendo into anger, do I plan to be noble?

As annoyance creeps into my skin, do I plan to be noble?

As expectations fall short, do I plan to be noble? 

Oh my, what a great reminder! 

What might it look like "to plan to be noble?"

Choosing to calm emotions as they rise.

Telling frustration to calm down and listen.

Acknowledging annoyance and giving it a name, but not a lane.

Releasing expectations and seeking to see.

Not holding on to the negative, but focusing on the possibilities. 

Yes, Father, help us to plan our lives around the noblest path to benefit others as You did for us. In Jesus' name, amen

No comments:

Post a Comment