Sometimes, I catch myself thinking these kinds of thoughts as I watch someone walk by faith in painful, difficult or trying situations. I will often say, "God, I am 5! Help! I dont know what to say or do!"
That is a very small, tiny prayer that feels very limited in faith.
Yet, Jesus said, "I tell you the truth, if you had faith even as small as a mustard seed, you coukd say to this mountain, "Move from here to there," and it would move. Nothing would be impossible" (Matthew 17:20).
A mustard seed! Do you see how tiny it is? Do you see how incredibly big it can get?
Just say the prayer! That teeny tiny prayer is a mustard seed of faith because it acknowledges you need God!
Faithing forward one mustard seed at time is one powerful way to live. Over time, you will realize you have a whole jar of mustard seeds to spread around so others might have faith because of the huge mustard tree of faith has taken root in your heart.
Go ahead, faith forward one mustard seed at a time! I know I am!
No comments:
Post a Comment