Sunday, October 1, 2023

How do I keep my hand on the throne of the LORD?

Do you ever feel like you are in a battle and just don't know how to win? Some battles are so obvious because the enemy is quite clear, but other battles are mysterious and we just can't see where it is coming from or why. 

This morning I caught something I have never seen before and it captured me.

I heard this phrase in a message by Rob Reimer. He said, "a hand on the throne of the LORD" showed Moses authority came from the LORD when His hands were held up so Joshua could defeat the Amalekites.

Once I heard the phrase, "a hand on the throne of the LORD" it was like a download of moments in my mind when I had taken the time to stand firm in prayer seeking the LORD and discovered victory after I had kept my hand on the throne of the LORD. I know the beauty of Jehovah Nissi... GOD as my Banner. 

I immediately had to go digest the passage and see what I discovered.

What did I learn about God?
1. Prayer brings about conversations that lead to the ...
2. Plan and process.
3. People (who to show and who to take along).
4. Provision (tools, nourishment, history, and covering).
5. Presence and power! 

How do I keep my hand on the throne of the LORD for victory?

1. Don't be afraid to question people testing God.
2. Seek the LORD
3. Listen to and obey what God reveals
4. Call out leaders and give the God's plan.
5. Hold onto God's authority and lift it up.
6. When I get weary I need to stand firm, position myself for a better stance, and seek help from others.
7. Praise the LORD for His presence, and provision.
8. Take the LORD at His Word.

Beloved, this is yours, too, if you just seek Him and believe in Him. Just try it out in your circumstances. Place your hand on the throne and ask God to show you that He is your banner! 

Shalom y’all!

No comments:

Post a Comment