Sunday, August 6, 2023

What is the Kingdom of God?

What is the kingdom of God? What does it mean to pray for the kingdom of God to come? How do I become a part of the kingdom of God? How can I see the kingdom of God? 

These were a few of tge questions rolling in my head and then I thought how would I share with someone about the kingdom of God? 

I just started jotting my notes. Some of these are found in Luke 9 but not all.
Kingdom of God...
1. Come to Jesus like a child.
2. The kingdom of God is something we receive. It is a gift of God. 
3. It starts as a small seed that blooms into a full blown tree.
4. God is the rule/monarch.
5. It is a spiritual rule. All will submit to Him.
6. All authorities were created by God.
7. Repentance of sins and turning from them is necessary to be a part of it.
8. New birth or a spiritual rebirth will be a part of it. Peace comes with it and it surprisingly beautiful. 
9. It cannot be destroyed but the enemy of God will keep trying. 
10. His fullness is revealed in it.
11. When you seek Him and His kingdom you gain everything eternal.
12. Those who serve in the kingdom of God serve as the least of these. 
So when Jesus says, "Follow me" the kingdom of God is what you are joining. Jesus told His disciples to go and proclaim the kingdom of God.

No comments:

Post a Comment