Thursday, December 1, 2022

What reasons do I have to rejoice?

As I pondered over the question, "What reasons do we have to rejoice?" I started a list of truths about God. I tried to summarize with Creator, Savior, Character and Word, but then I had to add Promises, relationship, and provision. I realized that was not sufficient, I then wrote future, path, faith, hope and love. Surely, that is enough. No, I needed to add peace, wisdom and His Name. Then I realized I could never make a list long enough to cover all the truths I know of God that are worthy of praise. My heart dances at His goodness and that He is unfathomable and yet so knowable. I am so glad my leadership word for the year is rejoice... "For my heart rejoices in Him, because I trust in His Holy Name!" (Psalm 33:2). What truths of God do you need to rejoice over this day?

No comments:

Post a Comment