(Taken from https://forcommonground.com/2019/07/05/faith-of-women-series-the-servant-girl/amp/)
Reflections from 2 Kings 5 and the story of the servant girl telling her Master, the mighty warrior, Naaman to go to his enemy's prophet for healing.
1. Sometimes the unwilling placement of a servant girl can lead to the best opportunities for faith. Lesson from a servant girl.
Insignificant people can effect change!
2. Sometimes people in high places must bow before prophets. Lesson from a mighty warrior.
Pride must be dealt with. Period!
3. Sometimes we create our own uneasiness by misinterpreting the words and actions of others that are well intended. It is a kindness to ourselves if we think no evil. A lesson from a king.
Dwell on the things of God it stops the stressful spiral.
4. Sometimes, the one who has the ear of the king is wise to give ear to his servants. A Lesson from a mighty warrior.
Be teachable it makes you reachable.
5. Sometimes, the hardest thing to do is the simplest step or process. A lesson from a mighty warrior.
KISS... Keep It Simple Stupid.
6. Spiritual healing does not come from showy or big displays, but from simple obedience and cleansing.
Read your Bible, pray every day, and you will grow, grow, grow.